BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ship of Fools (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/107220-ship-fools.html)

Loogypicker[_2_] June 22nd 09 04:08 PM

Ship of Fools

Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

MMC June 22nd 09 05:16 PM

Ship of Fools

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Vic Smith June 22nd 09 05:48 PM

Ship of Fools

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:52 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Probably. All I saw was the one girl's ass surrounding the thong.
Did the boat sink?

--Vic

Jim Willemin June 22nd 09 07:07 PM

Ship of Fools

Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:52 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Probably. All I saw was the one girl's ass surrounding the thong.
Did the boat sink?

--Vic

Yeah, to much hilarity amongst the onlookers. What was most amusing was
watching the couple amidships, who were bonking heartily when she went
down...

HK June 22nd 09 07:09 PM

Ship of Fools

Jim Willemin wrote:
Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:52 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Probably. All I saw was the one girl's ass surrounding the thong.
Did the boat sink?

--Vic

Yeah, to much hilarity amongst the onlookers. What was most amusing was
watching the couple amidships, who were bonking heartily when she went
down...

Loogy family party?

Loogypicker[_2_] June 22nd 09 07:23 PM

Ship of Fools

On Jun 22, 2:09*pm, HK wrote:
Jim Willemin wrote:
Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:52 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Probably. *All I saw was the one girl's ass surrounding the thong.
Did the boat sink?

--Vic

Yeah, to much hilarity amongst the onlookers. *What was most amusing was
watching the couple amidships, who were bonking heartily when she went
down... *

Loogy family party?- Hide quoted text -

What a low life looser piece of **** you are Harry. Hide behind usenet
being an asshole, so ****ing scared that you filter everbody so that
you can run your fat mouth without fear of retailiation. You are
nothing, never will be nothing. That's why you feel the need to lie
here about every aspect of your ****ty existence. Come out of hiding
you fat nasty coward!

Loogypicker[_2_] June 22nd 09 07:24 PM

Ship of Fools

On Jun 22, 2:07*pm, Jim Willemin
wrote:
Vic Smith wrote :

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:52 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
Okay, it WAS way overloaded, but that low transom had something to do
with it also!

http://www.break.com/index/party-boat-sinks.html

testoterone over coming common sense? that happens, right?

Probably. *All I saw was the one girl's ass surrounding the thong.
Did the boat sink?

--Vic

Yeah, to much hilarity amongst the onlookers. *What was most amusing was
watching the couple amidships, who were bonking heartily when she went
down... *- Hide quoted text -

It's that low transom thing!

John H[_2_] June 23rd 09 02:25 AM

Ship of Fools

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Jun 22, 2:09*pm, HK wrote:
Jim Willemin wrote:
Vic Smith wrote in

[...]