BoatBanter.com

-   -   Another pay off to the bankrupt unions.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/106800-another-pay-off-bankrupt-unions.html)

Zombie of Woodstock June 10th 09 04:38 PM

Another pay off to the bankrupt unions..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Highlight of the article?

"A higher cap and exemptions for unions would make the tax more
politically palatable but would diminish the amount of money it would
raise."

Oh - I get it - sell GM to the UAW and give them untaxed health
benefits while the rest of us gets to pay for it.

Look for the Union label.

HK June 10th 09 05:06 PM

Awwwwwwwww....Tom is....*upset*

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

GC Boater June 10th 09 05:40 PM

On Jun 10, 11:06*am, HK wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/06/09/AR200...

Highlight of the article?

"A higher cap and exemptions for unions would make the tax more
politically palatable but would diminish the amount of money it would
raise."

Oh - I get it - sell GM to the UAW and give them untaxed health
benefits while the rest of us gets to pay for it.

Look for the Union label.

Awwwwwwwww....Tomis....*upset*

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Yale / Dr-Dr / L. boat

jim7 June 10th 09 06:40 PM

HK wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Highlight of the article?

"A higher cap and exemptions for unions would make the tax more
politically palatable but would diminish the amount of money it would
raise."

Oh - I get it - sell GM to the UAW and give them untaxed health
benefits while the rest of us gets to pay for it.

Look for the Union label.

Awwwwwwwww....Tom is....*upset*

Shouldn't he be? Anyone with more than half a brain is.