BoatBanter.com

-   -   Are you white and tired? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/106659-you-white-tired.html)

HK June 6th 09 01:29 PM

Are you white and tired?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GdidJTbTk

[email protected] June 6th 09 04:14 PM

Are you white and tired?

On Jun 6, 8:29*am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GdidJTbTk

What do you have against white people, racist?

jim78565 June 7th 09 12:15 PM

Are you white and tired?

wrote:
On Jun 6, 8:29 am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GdidJTbTk

What do you have against white people, racist?

I think he's gone over the edge. I guess he can't handle a little good
natured ribbing. Of course being racist, bigoted, and down on anyone
that doesn't think he's wonderful, doesn't help matters either.

John H[_2_] June 7th 09 12:35 PM

Are you white and tired?

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 07:15:22 -0400, jim78565 wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 6, 8:29 am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GdidJTbTk

What do you have against white people, racist?

I think he's gone over the edge. I guess he can't handle a little good
natured ribbing. Of course being racist, bigoted, and down on anyone
that doesn't think he's wonderful, doesn't help matters either.

Maybe his persecution complex isn't just a complex? Is that what
you're intimating?
--
John H

"HONK - if I'm paying your mortgage!"