BoatBanter.com

-   -   Old Pirate bird nest (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1052-old-pirate-bird-nest.html)

pawelk September 9th 03 08:23 PM

Old Pirate bird nest

Hello,

I'm a 3d designer , and i have to create a realistic XV-XVII century
pirate brids nest on the top of the mast. Cant find any reference
pictures how that could look like. Maybe someone here would heve
pictures like that.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Krzeminski

Keith September 9th 03 10:47 PM

Old Pirate bird nest

Maybe in Pirates of the Caribbean?

Oh yea, what type of bird nest did you want? Parakeet? Egret? Snipe?

--

Keith
__

LaBomba182 September 9th 03 10:56 PM

Old Pirate bird nest

Subject: Old Pirate bird nest

Hello,

I'm a 3d designer , and i have to create a realistic XV-XVII century
pirate brids nest on the top of the mast. Cant find any reference
pictures how that could look like. Maybe someone here would heve
pictures like that.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Krzeminski

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.creativefotoconcepts.com/...humbnails/Crow
s_Nest.jpg
Capt. Bill

F330 GT September 9th 03 11:11 PM

Old Pirate bird nest

Hello,

I'm a 3d designer , and i have to create a realistic XV-XVII century
pirate brids nest on the top of the mast. Cant find any reference
pictures how that could look like. Maybe someone here would heve
pictures like that.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Krzeminski

Don't you mean a Crow's Nest?

pawelk September 10th 03 04:38 AM

Old Pirate bird nest

ospam (F330 GT) wrote in message ...

Don't you mean a Crow's Nest?

yes, I meant Crow's Nest - In Polish we call it stork's nest and i
didn't know how to translate it. :D

I don't know any kinds of those... so if you have detailed pics of
those i would appreciate yo dropped a link.

That one I got is so small - I cant see any detailes.

LaBomba182 September 10th 03 05:01 PM

Old Pirate bird nest

so if you have detailed pics of
those i would appreciate yo dropped a link.

I have send you a link twice by Email. Did you ever get it?

Capt. Bill

Capt. Frank Hopkins September 28th 03 03:54 AM

Old Pirate bird nest

My grandfather once said something about an old wooden barrel lashed to
the mast.

Capt. Frank