BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anchor Winch (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/104758-anchor-winch.html)

Rick Suds May 10th 09 01:43 PM

Anchor Winch

I have an anchor winch on my 30 ft Cruisers that is not working properly . When I try to puul the anchor up it will not pull the line . I have tightened the clutch and it still won't pull . I can get it to pull the line if I take the tension off the line and pull the anchor up by hand . I have been told that the line may be worn and that there is nothing to grip ?? Any suggestions ??