BoatBanter.com

-   -   Irony on the high seas... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/104658-irony-high-seas.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports May 6th 09 09:09 PM

Irony on the high seas...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

HK May 6th 09 09:12 PM

Irony on the high seas...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

I'll bet you cheered the failures of our race to space, too. After all,
we had fast airplanes.

jps May 6th 09 09:31 PM

Irony on the high seas...

On Wed, 06 May 2009 16:09:58 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Yes, delicious. Rub your hands together and gloat.

You've achieved heightened status in the schadenfreude clan.

HK May 6th 09 09:32 PM

Irony on the high seas...

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Yes, delicious. Rub your hands together and gloat.

You've achieved heightened status in the schadenfreude clan.

Give him time...he'll soon be relating "funny" anecdotes about Obama's
little girls.

[email protected] May 6th 09 11:00 PM

Irony on the high seas...

On May 6, 4:09*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Looks like the boat was definitely too small. I didn't see a length.
It looked about 40 something. Fools adventure.
The laugh was " he hit his head ", and the solar panel blew off...wtf?
Did they use eco-friendly Duct Tape? Hahahahaha

[email protected] May 6th 09 11:01 PM

Irony on the high seas...

wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Yes, delicious. *Rub your hands together and gloat.

You've achieved heightened status in the schadenfreude clan.

Or scheisenhosen (sp?) clan.....

[email protected] May 6th 09 11:24 PM

Irony on the high seas...

wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Wonder if one of them " new-fangled " Solar powered Chinese jobs
would make that trek...lol . You can drive them from your
bed..LMAO ! STRAP IN !!!

MMC May 7th 09 02:25 PM

Irony on the high seas...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8034027.stm

~~ snerk ~~

Eco-friendly power systems aren't quite ready for prime time.

Delicious irony.

Yeah, since they believe in something other than the Republican Party line
on the environment they should have been run down and killed by the tanker!
Ha! That'd shown them tree huggin basstards!