BoatBanter.com

-   -   Loogy makes a house call... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/103611-loogy-makes-house-call.html)

nameless March 25th 09 08:38 PM

Loogy makes a house call...

wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:15 pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:07:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:03 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 2:44 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs
That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.
Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune
Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?
mmmm yes..*where's* are they?
Don, face it. You lied. Your credibilty is in the gutter with Harry's.
You can try to deflect all you want. You know you lied, I know you
lied, everyone here knows you lied.

And absolutely no one gives a ****!
--

John H

Speaking for everyone now?

Actually their are two people who give a ****, Donny and Harry. Without
you responding to their trolls, they would have no purpose here.

D.Duck March 25th 09 09:14 PM

Loogy makes a house call...

wrote in message
wrote in message

On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs
That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.

Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune

Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?

mmmm yes..*where's* are they?

Did you know Loogy was a first cousin (by blood, nor marriage) to
Pavlov's dog? He's all the proof one needs of "conditoned response."
Tweak him, and he start salivating. If he sees the tweaker, he starts
salivating...

Classic.- Hide quoted text -

Really? Who was it that just HAD to start a thread about me?

=======================

Don't you get it? He was tweaking.

Blazer[_2_] March 25th 09 10:50 PM

Loogy makes a house call...

wrote in message

On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs

That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.

Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune

Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?

mmmm yes..*where's* are they?

Don, face it. You lied. Your credibilty is in the gutter with Harry's.
You can try to deflect all you want. You know you lied, I know you
lied, everyone here knows you lied.

And absolutely no one gives a ****!
--

John H

Speaking for everyone now?

Well, he's obviously not speaking for you, but he does have a pretty
good point there.

[email protected] March 26th 09 03:40 AM

Loogy makes a house call...

wrote in message

On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs

That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.

Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune

Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?

mmmm yes..*where's* are they?

Don, face it. You lied. Your credibilty is in the gutter with Harry's..
You can try to deflect all you want. You know you lied, I know you
lied, everyone here knows you lied.

And absolutely no one gives a ****!
--

John H

Speaking for everyone now?

Well, he's obviously not speaking for you, but he does have a pretty
good point there.

Looks like the " double-secret " group they started has failed....too
tempting to pop their pin-heads in here to see whats going on....just
can't resist. Just like the dumb dog who comes back with the
stick.....
Good Dog, Boo-Boo.......