BoatBanter.com

-   -   History, please (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/103129-history-please.html)

SteveB[_2_] March 4th 09 12:49 AM

History, please

I bought a boat that the man said was a Lund. On examination of the hull
plate, it says Sea Nymph, Stanray Corp. Model SS 161. Upon Googling, there
is a mishmash of Sea Nymph articles, including some with 2009 boats, so
apparently they are still building boats. Is Lund and Sea Nymph the same?

Steve

D.Duck March 4th 09 01:29 AM

History, please

"SteveB" wrote in message
I bought a boat that the man said was a Lund. On examination of the hull
plate, it says Sea Nymph, Stanray Corp. Model SS 161. Upon Googling,
there is a mishmash of Sea Nymph articles, including some with 2009 boats,
so apparently they are still building boats. Is Lund and Sea Nymph the
same?

Steve I have a Lund and I'm quite familiar with their line. I believe Sea
Nymph is a Lowe brand name.