BoatBanter.com

-   -   Give Peace a Chance (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/102184-give-peace-chance.html)

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_4_] February 2nd 09 02:12 PM

Give Peace a Chance

I visit the "Race for Rene" web site to see how she is doing raising
money for a great charity, and I was pleasantly surprised to see someone
was willing to put someone ignore rec.boats disputes to contribute to a
very worthwhile charity.

This was the least likely person I would have expected to see on the
list of contributors.
--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Eisboch[_4_] February 2nd 09 03:23 PM

Give Peace a Chance

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
I visit the "Race for Rene" web site to see how she is doing raising money
for a great charity, and I was pleasantly surprised to see someone was
willing to put someone ignore rec.boats disputes to contribute to a very
worthwhile charity.

This was the least likely person I would have expected to see on the list
of contributors.
--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Speaking of the Race for Renee, what happened to JohnH?

Eisboch

HK February 2nd 09 04:04 PM

Give Peace a Chance

Eisboch wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
I visit the "Race for Rene" web site to see how she is doing raising
money for a great charity, and I was pleasantly surprised to see
someone was willing to put someone ignore rec.boats disputes to
contribute to a very worthwhile charity.

This was the least likely person I would have expected to see on the
list of contributors.
--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Speaking of the Race for Renee, what happened to JohnH?

Eisboch

Wait...I'll check the hospitals.

Tim February 2nd 09 04:48 PM

Give Peace a Chance

On Feb 2, 9:23*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in messagenews:moCdnZG8PsL_YhvUnZ2dnUVZ_tninZ2d@gigan ews.com...

I visit the "Race for Rene" web site to see how she is doing raising money
for a great charity, and I was pleasantly surprised to see someone was
willing to put someone ignore rec.boats disputes to contribute to a very
worthwhile charity.

This was the least likely person I would have expected to see on the list
of contributors.
--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Speaking of the Race for Renee, *what happened to JohnH?

Eisboch

Well, I just got off the phone with him and his computer crashed.
He's been down for about 4 days. so that answers that . he's
considering getting a new comp. because this has developed some
serious problems. But he did request that who ever sent the donation
that has been brought into question, to please be patient because he
will make a matching donationation as to his promise and obligation.
But there is a slight snag. From what I gather, the donator in
quesiton didn't use an email address so his daughter Renee can't send
out an apropriate "thank you" or reciept.

Or that's how I've understood it.

Tim February 2nd 09 05:39 PM

John H's computer is down

On Feb 2, 10:48*am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23*am, "Eisboch" wrote:

[...]

Or that's how I've understood it.- Hide quoted text -

He'll probably have things up and running later today.

I think.

HK February 2nd 09 06:21 PM

John H's computer is down

Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:48 am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

[...]

Too bad...it's a nicer newsgroup without him here.

Hey...how about a "Walk to Buy Herring a New Computer" fundraiser?

[email protected] February 2nd 09 06:29 PM

John H's computer is down

On Feb 2, 1:21*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:48 am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

[...]

Hey...how about a "Walk to Buy Herring a New Computer" fundraiser?- Hide quoted text -

Yer funny... Even you know you are the worst thing that ever happened
to this group. You have three supporters and all three are well
established liars.. say anything to you?

HK February 2nd 09 06:39 PM

John H's computer is down

wrote:
On Feb 2, 1:21 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:48 am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
[...]

This is an open newsgroup, ****-for-brains. There's no "supporters." It
it were a closed newsgroup, foul, braindead trash like you wouldn't be
able to post.

[email protected] February 2nd 09 06:44 PM

John H's computer is down

On Feb 2, 1:39*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 2, 1:21 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:48 am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
[...]

able to post.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, must be why last time you tried to post to a closed group you
got binned three frekin' times.. LOL.. idiot. 1+1+1=3, math knows
no ideology...

Don White February 2nd 09 07:22 PM

John H's computer is down

wrote in message

Yer funny... Even you know you are the worst thing that ever happened
to this group. You have three supporters and all three are well
established liars.. say anything to you?

Liar!