BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1021-re-sure-fire-boat-winterizing-heating-method.html)

Drycleaner September 8th 03 12:10 PM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

Please e-mail a copy. Thanks

Gould 0738 wrote:

I've acquired a simple diagram that should be of some interest to NG members in
the midwest, central, and NE states. It describes a low-tech system that should
enable many boaters to continue boating throughout the winter months, while
assuring a maximum level of personal warmth. As long as the system is
operational, there would be very little danger of freezeup. A toasty cabin
environment in almost any climate will be easily achieved.

If somebody with more computer skills than I have (would be almost anybody)
would be willing to post this diagram on a webpage somewhere, I'll e-mail the
document so that it could be shared with the group. Absent such an offer, I'll
be happy to share the item on an individual request by e-mail basis.

JR North September 8th 03 12:51 PM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

I know, it's a pin-up of Angelina Jolie....right?
JR

Gould 0738 wrote:

I've acquired a simple diagram that should be of some interest to NG members in
the midwest, central, and NE states. It describes a low-tech system that should
enable many boaters to continue boating throughout the winter months, while
assuring a maximum level of personal warmth. As long as the system is
operational, there would be very little danger of freezeup. A toasty cabin
environment in almost any climate will be easily achieved.

If somebody with more computer skills than I have (would be almost anybody)
would be willing to post this diagram on a webpage somewhere, I'll e-mail the
document so that it could be shared with the group. Absent such an offer, I'll
be happy to share the item on an individual request by e-mail basis.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Wayne.B September 9th 03 02:26 AM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:10:07 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I'll take one, please. :-)
Thanks, Chuck.

=====================

Me too. I'll post it as a binary if you'd like (not here).

Wayne.B September 10th 03 02:16 AM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:26:21 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:10:07 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I'll take one, please. :-)
Thanks, Chuck.

=====================

Posted as promised to:

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Wayne.B September 10th 03 05:17 AM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

On 9 Sep 2003 22:48:09 -0500, noah
wrote:

Got a link, Wayne?
Thanks for posting the "heads up".
noah

================================

It's posted to a newsgroup named "alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean"
just like this group is named "rec.boats"

I believe earthlink carries that group since I sort of remember seeing
it before switching to SuperNews.

Howzabout I just mail it to you, is your EMAIL address valid?

noah September 10th 03 05:31 AM

Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

wrote:

Got a link, Wayne?
Thanks for posting the "heads up".
noah

It's posted to a newsgroup named "alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean"
just like this group is named "rec.boats"

I believe earthlink carries that group since I sort of remember seeing
it before switching to SuperNews.

Howzabout I just mail it to you, is your EMAIL address valid?

Thanks.
Yea, email is valid.

noah