BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Krausie (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101881-hey-krausie.html)

GC Boater January 24th 09 04:35 AM

Hey Krausie

I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. What gives here, old Boy?

[email protected] January 24th 09 01:45 PM

Hey Krausie

On Jan 23, 11:35*pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. *What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

HK January 24th 09 01:52 PM

Hey Krausie

wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:35 pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

He got promoted? This was the schitt with the lawyer seeeester... He
just changed his handle from MacDonald. Lives in my bozo bin. I guess
the C-PAP he has to wear makes it possible for him to stick his head
waaaaaaay down inside those heads he pumps out.

[email protected] January 24th 09 02:13 PM

Hey Krausie

On Jan 24, 8:52*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:35 pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. *What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

He got promoted? This was the schitt with the lawyer seeeester... *He
just changed his handle from MacDonald. Lives in my bozo bin. I guess
the C-PAP he has to wear makes it possible for him to stick his head
waaaaaaay down inside those heads he pumps out.

Its either that...or talk to his friend justwaitastairwell, the brick
maker.

[email protected] January 24th 09 03:59 PM

Hey Krausie

On Jan 24, 8:45*am, wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:35*pm, GC Boater wrote:

I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. *What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

Damn, the village low life is back.......

[email protected] January 24th 09 03:59 PM

Hey Krausie

On Jan 24, 8:52*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:35 pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. *What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

He got promoted? This was the schitt with the lawyer seeeester... *He
just changed his handle from MacDonald. Lives in my bozo bin. I guess
the C-PAP he has to wear makes it possible for him to stick his head
waaaaaaay down inside those heads he pumps out.

The only person who'll have anything to do with Harry....slammer.

John H[_8_] January 24th 09 04:31 PM

Hey Krausie

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:35:32 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. What gives here, old Boy?

He didn't get to the inauguration, so the administration thinks he doesn't
give a crap.
--
John H

* They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.*

[email protected] January 24th 09 04:36 PM

Hey Krausie

On Jan 24, 10:59*am, wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:52*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:35 pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen your name mentioned for a cabinet, subcabinet, under
secretary, assistant associate under secretary, senior staff, junior
staff or even a janitorial position. *What gives here, old Boy?

Still pumping out heads, huh asswipe?

He got promoted? This was the schitt with the lawyer seeeester... *He
just changed his handle from MacDonald. Lives in my bozo bin. I guess
the C-PAP he has to wear makes it possible for him to stick his head
waaaaaaay down inside those heads he pumps out.

The only person who'll have anything to do with Harry....slammer.

Then what are you doing in this thread...turd?