BoatBanter.com

-   -   Here's your change- (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101814-heres-your-change.html)

CM[_2_] January 22nd 09 02:34 PM

Here's your change-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

BAR[_3_] January 22nd 09 03:18 PM

Here's your change-

CM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

This is sad, very sad.

Wizard of Woodstock January 22nd 09 03:49 PM

Here's your change-

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:18:08 -0500, BAR wrote:

CM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

This is sad, very sad.

I call bullfeathers.

The headline said explosive video and there weren't no explosives in
it.

Damn - I was looking for explosions.

What's this world coming to - explosive video and no explosives.

~~ mutter ~~

--

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Steven Wright

Don White January 22nd 09 04:43 PM

Here's your change-

"BAR" wrote in message
CM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

This is sad, very sad.

First installment of those reparations you'll be paying. Suck it
up.....you've been boasting about your high income...give others a chance to
live the high life.

[email protected] January 22nd 09 04:49 PM

Here's your change-

On Jan 22, 11:43*am, "Don White" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

CM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

This is sad, very sad.

First installment of those reparations you'll be paying. * Suck it
up.....you've been boasting about your high income...give others a chance to
live the high life.

First step backwards toward segregation..

BAR[_3_] January 22nd 09 05:38 PM

Here's your change-

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
CM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuU...e=channel_page

This is sad, very sad.

First installment of those reparations you'll be paying. Suck it
up.....you've been boasting about your high income...give others a chance to
live the high life.

Reparations for what?

BAR[_3_] January 22nd 09 06:13 PM

Here's your change-

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:49:13 GMT, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Damn - I was looking for explosions.

Watch the deficit, that will be exploding.

We just went through the realization that a lot of homes were sold to
people who never had a hope of paying them off.
I wonder how long it will take before the world figures out the same
is true of US treasury bonds.

We just nationalize the debt. Problem solved we start at zero again.