BoatBanter.com

-   -   Carolina Skiffs... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101442-carolina-skiffs.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports January 7th 09 09:58 PM

Carolina Skiffs...

Out of curiosity, does anybody besides me think this is a very similar
hull to the old Boston Whaler Outrage - mid-'70s vintage Outrage?

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/skiff/index.html

Tom Francis - SWSports January 7th 09 11:00 PM

Carolina Skiffs...

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:58:29 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Out of curiosity, does anybody besides me think this is a very similar
hull to the old Boston Whaler Outrage - mid-'70s vintage Outrage?

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/skiff/index.html

Whoops - wrong image....

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/listman...ngs/l0050.html

Don White January 8th 09 12:00 AM

Carolina Skiffs...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Out of curiosity, does anybody besides me think this is a very similar
hull to the old Boston Whaler Outrage - mid-'70s vintage Outrage?

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/skiff/index.html

Whoops - wrong image....

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/listman...ngs/l0050.html

I see they will be at the Halifax Int Boat Show. A Charlottetown PEI dealer
will be displaying them. I'll take a close look.