BoatBanter.com

-   -   A boating conundrum.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101350-re-boating-conundrum.html)

Dave Brown January 7th 09 02:16 AM

A boating conundrum..

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Now we're talking, but it's a little smaller than I'm looking or.
http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...ro-207-SE.aspx
Now that boat I've seen - very nice and a 225 Verado would make that
thing motivate along very nicely.

I wonder who sells that particular brand of rugged Canadian made boat? ;-)

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

Tom Francis - SWSports January 7th 09 02:50 AM

A boating conundrum..

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:16:02 -0500, Dave Brown
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Now we're talking, but it's a little smaller than I'm looking or.
http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...ro-207-SE.aspx
Now that boat I've seen - very nice and a 225 Verado would make that
thing motivate along very nicely.

I wonder who sells that particular brand of rugged Canadian made boat? ;-)

Gee - let me guess.

Irwin Marine in Laconia, NH?

Don White January 7th 09 03:51 AM

A boating conundrum..

"Dave Brown" wrote in message
news:lYKdnTnZha2QjfnUnZ2dnUVZ_tXinZ2d@wtccommunica tions.ca...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Now we're talking, but it's a little smaller than I'm looking or.
http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...ro-207-SE.aspx
Now that boat I've seen - very nice and a 225 Verado would make that
thing motivate along very nicely.

I wonder who sells that particular brand of rugged Canadian made boat? ;-)

--
Regards,
Dave Brown
Brown's Marina Ltd
http://brownsmarina.com/

Got a few 2008 models hanging around?
It would be a good road trip for Tom & me...him for a fancy big 20' model
and me for a more modest, sensible 16' with CC or maybe a windshield. ;-)