Default New Camera Bag for Sale or Trade

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

On Dec 30, 11:06*am, Boater wrote:
I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I'll never have another camera bag that isn't the backpack type again.

"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon G10,
but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon G10,
but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Wet it, put it in the microwave and shrink it!
HK HK is offline

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon
G10, but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Wet it, put it in the microwave and shrink it!

Offer Sweetened:

One very special Holiday Fruitcake included at no additional cost.
Real Fruitcake, not Loogy or JustWait.
-----------------
-----------------

On Dec 31, 8:38*am, hk wrote:
Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon
G10, but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Wet it, put it in the microwave and shrink it!

Offer Sweetened:

One very special Holiday Fruitcake included at no additional cost.
Real Fruitcake, not Loogy or JustWait.
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

Need the money pretty bad, huh?

"hk" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon
G10, but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Wet it, put it in the microwave and shrink it!

Offer Sweetened:

One very special Holiday Fruitcake included at no additional cost.
Real Fruitcake, not Loogy or JustWait.
-----------------

Well, you couldn't get much fruiter than those two.

On Dec 31, 10:43*am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon
G10, but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Wet it, put it in the microwave and shrink it!

Offer Sweetened:

One very special Holiday Fruitcake included at no additional cost.
Real Fruitcake, not Loogy or JustWait.
-----------------

Well, you couldn't get much fruiter than those two.- Hide quoted text -

At least I don't have to fetch my son beer.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon G10,
but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Just looked up the LowePro site.
They recommend the Apex 60 AW.... a bit smaller than the 100 AW

Don White wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Boater" wrote in message

I have for sale or interesting trade of approximate equal value a
brand-new Lowepro Nova 200 AW shoulder camera bag in black.

It is this model:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,2107,20.htm

It sells for $88 at Adorama and other similar big-time camera shops.

$60 plus $5 for your share of the shipping.

I just happen to be looking for a new LowePro camera bag for my Canon G10,
but the model I want is much smaller.. maybe the 100 model.

Just looked up the LowePro site.
They recommend the Apex 60 AW.... a bit smaller than the 100 AW

If you got my Lowepro, you'd have room for your camera, a towel, lunch,
and a handgun.