Default May the sprit....

John H wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:22:53 -0500, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 27, 10:07 am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 26, 8:03 am, Tim wrote:
On Dec 25, 10:56 pm, wrote:
On Dec 25, 6:24 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:16:41 -0800, slammer_2 wrote:
Ever study your ancesters? A branch of my tree had the founder of
Ingersoll, Ontario in it, as well as his Daughter, Laura Ingersoll, who
when married, became Laura Secord......ever hear of that name? Most
likely NOT, as Canadian History is not studied in Amereeeeecan schools.
Historians there only study themselves.
I was aware of the Battle of the Beaver Dams, and the role of a woman in
it, but, alas, I did have to Google Secord's name. By the way, the War
of 1812 is also part of U.S. history.
By the way, the War of 1812 is also part of U.S. history.
Yes, it is. Every time I meet an American Citizen, MOST dont know ****
about History. They only seem to know about American History.
A great relative of mine helped carry Brocks body off the field at the
Battle of Queenston Heights.He was also a member of Butlers Rangers.
But if I remember correctly wasn't the Battle of Queenston Heights
part of Canadian, and not US History?- Hide quoted text -
So, you're saying that every battle fought with American troops
anywhere OTHER than US soil, is NOT US history?
It was a battle involving American Forces...it IS American History, as
well as Canadian History.
My family was one of the first 20 families to settle the Niagara
Region, after the American Revolution.
Do you want a medal?- Hide quoted text -

Douchebag Reggies sock puppet reply. " Multiple Miggs " strikes again.

I can trace my family back to the Mayflower. I want a medal!

You should have traced yourself out to a golf course today. The weather was
great.

I got left holding the bags today.

Boater wrote:

Oh. And no, I am not interested in getting Eisboch, SWS, Tim or anyone
else involved. This is up to you; you either have balls...or you don't.
I more than suspect the latter.

You were jumping through hoops trying to get me to accept your bobcat
bet, but once you realized the bet had nothing to do with your bobcat,
you suddenly had no desire to bet.

Harry, do you really think anyone believes any of your stories?

D K wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 27, 10:24 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
My family was one of the first 20 families to settle the
Niagara
Region, after the American Revolution.
Well isn't that special.

I traced your family roots, and they led to a CESSPOOL.

Ok, Harry II.

Naw. I would have said septic tank. Cesspool, though, may be
more appropriate in this case. :)

You are Harry I he is your spawn, thus Harry II.

Wow...a high school geneticist dabbling in the theory of relativity.
You must be related to...Loogy.

Do you have proof that you graduated from Yale?

Yup.

If you don't want to take my bet concerning your Lobster Boat, are
you up to one concerning your Yale Degree? Heck, or your Dr. Dr. wife?

Talk to me *after* you post your full real name here, a real name
that is provably yours. Until then, bite me.

He's already offered to reveal his true identity but, you haven't
taken him up on his offer.

That shouldn't come as a surprise.

If I am not mistaken, both JimH and Harry have already said they know
who I am.

Harry has also stated numerous times, that on of his good Usenet buddies
knows who I am and would release that info if I didn't behave.

I don't know which story is true, but between both of them Harry must
know who I am, he wouldn't lie would he?

wrote:
On Dec 27, 10:07 am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 26, 8:03 am, Tim wrote:
[...]