BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Tom Francis (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101064-ping-tom-francis.html)

Wayne.B December 23rd 08 06:55 PM

Ping: Tom Francis

So how about a picture of the new boat, or did I miss it ?

Tim December 23rd 08 09:29 PM

Ping: Tom Francis

On Dec 23, 12:55*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
So how about a picture of the new boat, or did I miss it ?

Yeah, Tom. What's the hold up?

Trying to figure out if it would look better in black and white?

?;^ Q

Tom Francis[_2_] December 28th 08 11:22 PM

Ping: Tom Francis

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:55:36 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

So how about a picture of the new boat, or did I miss it ?

Haven't taken one yet - I"m down in SC and will be for another week.

As soon as I get back I'll innundate you with pictures. :)