BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gene's server down again? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100922-genes-server-down-again.html)

[email protected] December 18th 08 04:31 PM

Gene's server down again?

Anybody else having trouble connecting to Gene's server?

[email protected] December 19th 08 02:07 AM

Gene's server down again?

On Dec 18, 1:03*pm, Gene wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:31:09 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
Anybody else having trouble connecting to Gene's server?

Yeah... I just restarted it. My mail server melted down and I shut
everything down to work on that...
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1170

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

Cool, thanks again for providing it..