Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bailout mania...

At first, I was ok with the Treasury buying up mortgage securities and
stabilizing the mortgage industry.

Then I got a little itchy when that changed into a bank bailout, but I
rationalised that as necessary to keep the country's economics stable.

I became concerned that after the money was dispersed, there didn't
seem to be a lot of money coming back out in the form of loans to
small business and/or stabilizing a rational approach to mortgage
lending for private and commercial development.

I became annoyed when the Little Three wanted money to bail out their
ridiculous UAW health care system and keep them afloat with failed
business plans and no plans forthcoming for the future.

Now I'm ****ed off.

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_11047116

Where's my bailout Frogwatch[_2_] General 49 November 17th 08 11:47 PM
UAW bailout Charles Momsen ASA 3 November 13th 08 07:52 PM
Bailout? Charles Momsen ASA 3 October 6th 08 01:37 PM
Bailout question Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 29th 08 02:36 AM
Another 150 billion bailout! Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 25th 08 03:57 PM