Default The best recording ever...

....of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

The selections suit Herring to a "T"

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:53:31 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

I wonder if their listening habits affect their attitudes toward Christmas.
--
John

wrote:

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

I wonder if their listening habits affect their attitudes toward Christmas.

It's "Christians" that impact my attitudes about Christmas.

Here's a short video of the holiday celebration at Herringville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgA9i04eJ80

wrote:

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k

It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

I wonder if their listening habits affect their attitudes toward Christmas.

Nah, they are that way year round.