Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Outboard motor mount

Can anynoe reccomend a good adjustable mount for my 9.8 hp kicker on
my Tolman? It needs to be easily raised and lowered. The one i have
was supposed to be for up to 20 hp and although it is stainless, the
pivot/axles have cracked and it no longer works after almost no use.
I believe that having the motor bounce around while being towed did
it. The mounts sold by West and Boaters World dont look very good to
me.

kicker motor mount [email protected] General 2 August 11th 08 05:04 PM
Help Installing A Bow Mount Trolling Motor [email protected] General 2 December 29th 06 02:43 PM
Bow mount trolling motor JB General 4 May 3rd 06 03:18 PM
Saildrive Motor Mount Help Dan Boat Building 3 April 27th 04 06:07 PM
Motor mount repair Joe Blizzard Cruising 4 March 11th 04 12:55 PM