BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where's Reggie? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100151-wheres-reggie.html)

GC Boater November 19th 08 01:27 AM

Where's Reggie?

I haven't seen him post lately?

[email protected] November 19th 08 01:26 PM

Where's Reggie?

On Nov 18, 8:27*pm, GC Boater wrote:
I haven't seen him post lately?

He finally had enough of Harry's vulgar crap, name calling and lies.

GC Boater November 19th 08 01:59 PM

Where's Reggie?

On Nov 19, 7:26*am, wrote:
On Nov 18, 8:27*pm, GC Boater wrote:

I haven't seen him post lately?

He finally had enough of Harry's vulgar crap, name calling and lies.

That's certainly understandable. I was afraid it was something more
ominous.

Jim November 19th 08 02:34 PM

Where's Reggie?

GC Boater wrote:
On Nov 19, 7:26 am, wrote:
On Nov 18, 8:27 pm, GC Boater wrote:

I haven't seen him post lately?

He finally had enough of Harry's vulgar crap, name calling and lies.

That's certainly understandable. I was afraid it was something more
ominous.

It could be. Did you know that he travels all the way from Calvert
county to the Shenandoah to hunt and shoot wild dogs.