BoatBanter.com

-   -   Holy Schitt! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100052-holy-schitt.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 15th 08 07:17 PM

Holy Schitt!

We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since the
last hurricane came through here.

Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.

[email protected] November 15th 08 07:47 PM

Holy Schitt!

On Nov 15, 2:17*pm, JohnH wrote:
We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since the
last hurricane came through here.

Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.

Wind's blowing pretty good here, too, but the rain has ended, now
comes the arctic express, down into the thirties tonight.

Tim November 15th 08 08:57 PM

Holy Schitt!

On Nov 15, 1:47*pm, wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:17*pm, JohnH wrote:

We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since the
last hurricane came through here.

Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.

Wind's blowing pretty good here, too, but the rain has ended, now
comes the arctic express, down into the thirties tonight.

Here in southern IL. we're getting that now.

JohnH[_3_] November 15th 08 10:19 PM

Holy Schitt!

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:47:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 15, 2:17*pm, JohnH wrote:
We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since the
last hurricane came through here.

Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.

Wind's blowing pretty good here, too, but the rain has ended, now
comes the arctic express, down into the thirties tonight.

We start getting lows in the 20s and 30s Sunday night. Supposed to go to a
golf resort next week. Don't think we'll make it. Too cold for one of the
guys I play with (who's 75 years old).
--
John H.

Jim November 16th 08 10:38 AM

Holy Schitt!

wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:57:09 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 15, 1:47 pm, wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:17 pm, JohnH wrote:

We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since the
last hurricane came through here.
Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.
Wind's blowing pretty good here, too, but the rain has ended, now
comes the arctic express, down into the thirties tonight.

Here in southern IL. we're getting that now.

Hey shut the door!
It is going to be going down to 50 here tonight

Pretty close to that now. 53.8 in CF

Calif Bill November 16th 08 08:10 PM

Holy Schitt!

wrote:

On Nov 15, 1:47 pm, wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:17 pm, JohnH wrote:

We're getting hit with a rain storm and winds like I've not seen since
the
last hurricane came through here.

Damn, the big oaks are doing some bending!
--
John H.

Wind's blowing pretty good here, too, but the rain has ended, now
comes the arctic express, down into the thirties tonight.

Here in southern IL. we're getting that now.

Hey shut the door!
It is going to be going down to 50 here tonight

Better than here. We are in the Late Fire Season. Comes a little before
Mud Slide Season. Mid 70's today.