BoatBanter.com

-   -   Weird as hell. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100031-weird-hell.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 15th 08 12:18 AM

Weird as hell.

Since about 3 PM, all I've gotten for headers have been a couple dated 14
Nov, and a potfull of those dated 11 Nov. Easynews is doing the same thing.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Don White November 15th 08 12:25 AM

Weird as hell.

"JohnH" wrote in message
Since about 3 PM, all I've gotten for headers have been a couple dated 14
Nov, and a potfull of those dated 11 Nov. Easynews is doing the same
thing.
--

Whoo hoo!
Looks like Genes' filters are finally working. Now if he could just stop

DK November 15th 08 02:14 AM

Weird as hell.

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Since about 3 PM, all I've gotten for headers have been a couple dated 14
Nov, and a potfull of those dated 11 Nov. Easynews is doing the same
thing.
--

Whoo hoo!
Looks like Genes' filters are finally working. Now if he could just stop
your effluent.............

Idiot, Gene has access to a Usenet server. He filters post that go
through *his* server. He, you, or your beloved WAFA cannot filter the
posts that appear here. If they could, a "moron filter" would render
you extinct.

Don White November 15th 08 03:18 PM

Weird as hell.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Since about 3 PM, all I've gotten for headers have been a couple dated
14
Nov, and a potfull of those dated 11 Nov. Easynews is doing the same
thing.
--

Whoo hoo!
Looks like Genes' filters are finally working. Now if he could just
stop your effluent.............

Idiot, Gene has access to a Usenet server. He filters post that go
through *his* server. He, you, or your beloved WAFA cannot filter the
posts that appear here. If they could, a "moron filter" would render you
extinct.

D'uh! What a dunce.
I was just taking a well deserved opportunity to prod your Lt Colonel.