BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Data Marine Link 5000 Missing Part (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/89000-data-marine-link-5000-missing-part.html)

Richard[_2_] December 17th 07 07:29 PM

Data Marine Link 5000 Missing Part

My new 20 year old Sabre has installed a Data Marine Link 5000 but the
paddle wheel on the water speed sending unit is missing. Anyone have a clue
where this part might be purchased?

Richard

James[_2_] December 24th 07 03:43 PM

Richard wrote:

My new 20 year old Sabre has installed a Data Marine Link 5000 but
the paddle wheel on the water speed sending unit is missing. Anyone
have a clue where this part might be purchased?

Richard

You might try these guys. http://www.dmimarine.com. I got parts from
them for the Datamarine instruments on our 1975 Irwin. Jim