BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Cetrek C2000 Ocean Upgrade. (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/84510-cetrek-c2000-ocean-upgrade.html)

carioca July 30th 07 09:26 PM

Cetrek C2000 Ocean Upgrade.

I have a Cetrek C2000 Ocean instrument fitted on the boat which is great for combining NMEA data and displaying just about all available instrument and nav data on one instrument.
I have now obtained another C2000 instrument but this is the Coastal version and will display only Speed and Depth. There is an implication in the manual that it is possible to download the Ocean program to other C2000 instruments using " a simple upgrade kit" pt no 930022. Does anybody have any data on this kit or howto make the kit.

carioca.