BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Goldstar GS930 Radar input wiring. (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/79878-goldstar-gs930-radar-input-wiring.html)

rb3232 April 14th 07 06:37 AM

Goldstar GS930 Radar input wiring.

I sold my boat without the electronics. I didn't have time to check
and record which wires from the radar were hooked up to pos & neg.
The wiring harness has a white wire on pin 1, black on pin 2, green on
pin 3. Is white positive, black negative, green ground? I have a buyer
coming in the morning and understandably he wants to test it before
buying. Thanks! Ross

brandon022 August 31st 07 01:52 PM

Goldstar GS930 Radar input wiring.

Hey if you still have that goldstar gs-930 can you let me know? I will buy
it.

ARTIZAN February 20th 12 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandon022 (Post 544380)
Hey if you still have that goldstar gs-930 can you let me know? I will buy
it.

Hey Brandon, Are you still looking for a Goldstar GS-930? I have one that doesn't have the power connection cable. I don't know if it works or not.

Let me know if you still want it.

Thanks.

Vlad1942 October 15th 13 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARTIZAN (Post 921655)
Hey Brandon, Are you still looking for a Goldstar GS-930? I have one that doesn't have the power connection cable. I don't know if it works or not.

Let me know if you still want it.

Thanks.

Hi:

Do you still have a GS 930 radar?
I have it, but the monitor is not working. The crt is not good.

Plese let me know if you want to sell me moniror