BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Ideal marine electronics setups (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/78951-ideal-marine-electronics-setups.html)

Ben E March 10th 07 05:09 PM

Ideal marine electronics setups

Hi all,

Over at my blog, panbo.com, I'm asking enthusiasts to describe their
ideal setups for small, medium, and large cruising boats, sail or
power. Partially this is research for some magazine articles, but I'm
also posting the results in Web pages for the use of folks trying to
figure out what's best for their boats. Hope you'll participate.
Thanks.

http://www.panbo.com/yae/archives/001531.html

Ben Ellison

Kees Verruijt March 11th 07 02:22 PM

Ideal marine electronics setups

Ben E wrote:
Hi all,

Ben Ellison

Whoa, here he is ladies and gentlemen! Welcome, Ben, to r.b.e!

Glad you got your setup such that you can post now.

--
Kees