BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Prosser Weathertrend Manual? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/76590-prosser-weathertrend-manual.html)

Ian Malcolm December 12th 06 05:51 PM

Prosser Weathertrend Manual?

I am looking for a user manual for a Prosser Weathertrend digital
barometer. I've had no luck googling for one.

Has anyone got a link for it, got it and willing to copy or scan it or
can help in any other way? Please start off with a reply here, in case
your email gets lost in the spam filters on my email address below.

I could also make good use of a circuit diagram or service manual for it
if there is one out there.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Philip December 23rd 06 11:31 PM

Ian Malcolm wrote:
I am looking for a user manual for a Prosser Weathertrend digital
barometer. I've had no luck googling for one.

Has anyone got a link for it, got it and willing to copy or scan it or
can help in any other way? Please start off with a reply here, in case
your email gets lost in the spam filters on my email address below.

I could also make good use of a circuit diagram or service manual for it
if there is one out there.

I googled for an address for Prosser Scientific, and came up with this -
Prosser Scientific Instruments Ltd
Lady Lane Ind Estate, Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk IP7 6BQ
Tel: 01473 823005
Fax: 01473 824095

but trying to find them (BT) in Ipswich, all I come up with is this -
Prosser Telecommunications Ltd
Tel: 01473 238150
Dencora Bsns Cntr, Ipswich IP1 5NX
Text number | Map

It could be the same company that has diversified and moved, so may be worth calling them to find out.

regards,
Philip