BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Autohelm ST 50 wiring (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/74820-autohelm-st-50-wiring.html)

Chris October 11th 06 07:09 PM

Autohelm ST 50 wiring

Hi sailors, I need parts for additional instuments; connecting wires
and want to rebuild the liner drive unit. Where best to find Autohelm
parts?? Raymarine doesn't list nor does Goggle.
Thanks
Chris

Philip November 13th 06 12:03 PM

Autohelm ST 50 wiring

Chris wrote:
Hi sailors, I need parts for additional instuments; connecting wires
and want to rebuild the liner drive unit. Where best to find Autohelm
parts?? Raymarine doesn't list nor does Goggle.
Thanks
Chris

Some Autohelm spares are still available from the UK branch of Raymarine
Ltd. If you phone, ensure you ask to speak to a UK engineer, or you will
be transferred back to the USA office!
http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/D...e=307&Parent=1

Gordon Wedman November 14th 06 11:43 PM

Autohelm ST 50 wiring

"Philip" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
Hi sailors, I need parts for additional instuments; connecting wires
and want to rebuild the liner drive unit. Where best to find Autohelm
parts?? Raymarine doesn't list nor does Goggle.
Thanks
Chris

Some Autohelm spares are still available from the UK branch of Raymarine
Ltd. If you phone, ensure you ask to speak to a UK engineer, or you will
be transferred back to the USA office!
http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/D...e=307&Parent=1

Lots of parts on eBay, linear drives occasionally and seatalk cables.