BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   EU2000i polarity? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/74661-eu2000i-polarity.html)

Larry October 6th 06 02:16 PM

EU2000i polarity?

I missed the posts. Did they get cancelled?

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Larry October 7th 06 01:59 AM

EU2000i polarity?

Larry wrote in news:Xns98545E6A339C2noonehomecom@
208.49.80.253:

I missed the posts. Did they get cancelled?

Belay my last.....Usenetserver crashed HARD, today....(snif)....

My hands are shaking and my face is flushed from not downloading binaries
ALL DAY!....(sigh)