BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   gauge bevel ring? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/72252-gauge-bevel-ring.html)

Bill Kearney July 29th 06 04:26 AM

gauge bevel ring?

Does anyone make a ring of sorts that tilts a gauge to give better viewing?

As in, I've got an LMF-400 Fuel gauge that's 4" in diameter and it's
location is such that it really needs to be tilted up "a bit" to make it
more legible when at the wheel. I don't have another place on the console
to accomodate it. This location's lower that I'd like but in checking
things it might be more readble if it was mounted in some sort of bevelled
ring.

Does anyone make something like this? I'd prefer to get something designed
for the purpose rather than cobble up something homemade.

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney