BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Lowrance 3500 Chartplotter (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/71652-lowrance-3500-chartplotter.html)

Libert Call July 12th 06 03:09 AM

Lowrance 3500 Chartplotter

My 3500 chartplotter constantly loses signal or has a flashing
display, drives me crazy. The problem exists no matter if I am moving
or tied up at slip, using shore or DC power and any mode. All visible
connectoins appear solid.

Any suggestions?

You July 12th 06 06:33 PM

Lowrance 3500 Chartplotter

In article ,
Libert Call wrote:

My 3500 chartplotter constantly loses signal or has a flashing
display, drives me crazy. The problem exists no matter if I am moving
or tied up at slip, using shore or DC power and any mode. All visible
connectoins appear solid.

Any suggestions?

buy a new Transducer........