BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   GPS (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/71163-gps.html)

GregS June 28th 06 01:52 PM

GPS

Just thinking of gettibg a portable all around, cheap, neat, and easy to use
GPS. I saw some refurbished Garmins. Just wanted to know if I'm missing anything.
How much trouble is it to have Great Lake coverage on these?

greg

GregS June 28th 06 04:54 PM

GPS

In article , (GregS) wrote:
Just thinking of gettibg a portable all around, cheap, neat, and easy to use
GPS. I saw some refurbished Garmins. Just wanted to know if I'm missing
anything.
How much trouble is it to have Great Lake coverage on these?

I'm looking at the Garmin Quest. Anybody have experiance with these? I
see it for $300.

greg