BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Humminbird Matrix Series: searching for schematic pinout to make on my own PC link Cable. (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/70069-humminbird-matrix-series-searching-schematic-pinout-make-my-own-pc-link-cable.html)

llull May 26th 06 03:05 PM

Humminbird Matrix Series: searching for schematic pinout to make on my own PC link Cable.

HI,

I'd like to make my own cable to connect my fishfinder HUMMINBIRD
Matrix 15 to PC Serial Port (rs232).

I've found the cable ready-made but it's too expensive. I thinks the
price is very high for 2 plastic connectors (Serial 9 Pin for PC RS232
and another plastic connector) for the fishfinder, connected together
with a simple electrical cable.

Is there anyone who's got the schematic or pinout (pinouts) of the PC
LINK CABLE (to connect humminbind matrix fishfinder to PC)?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

llull