BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Where I can find AIS4PC? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/68486-where-i-can-find-ais4pc.html)

Pascal April 9th 06 09:07 PM

Where I can find AIS4PC?

Hi there,

Ther is a very good demo of the excelent software AIS2OZI for PDA/PPC
at:

http://www.frada.net/ais/ais.htm

And there, appears a screen that seems to have been built by the
program: "AIS4PC - logger/decoder/plotter for PC" wich is very very
nice.

Where I can find AIS4PC? I have a laptop and do not have a PDA yet.

Thanks again

Pascal

Len April 12th 06 09:16 AM

Where I can find AIS4PC?

On 9 Apr 2006 13:07:32 -0700, "Pascal" wrote:

Where I can find AIS4PC? I have a laptop and do not have a PDA yet.

I sent him an email. He says ais4pc is just for his own purposes
(testing subroutines for ais for the pda). He also says it's not
userfriendly at all. I'll forward his reply to you.

Regards, Len.

Pascal April 12th 06 03:06 PM

Where I can find AIS4PC?

Thank You Len,
I already have SeaClear and Software on Board and PC OziExplorer. I am

excited with AIS and I will get my own SR161 next month.

Best Regards

Pascal S13 00/W 038 27