BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   what happened to...? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/64529-what-happened.html)

RB December 24th 05 08:46 PM

what happened to...?

Where did the Ray Jefferson Company go? I've got a small, handheld LORAN
made by them that I carry as backup out in the boat. I need a replacement
antenna coupler for it, and am hoping some company is still around to order
from.

Philip December 29th 05 10:51 AM

what happened to...?

"RB" wrote in message
Where did the Ray Jefferson Company go? I've got a small, handheld LORAN
made by them that I carry as backup out in the boat. I need a replacement
antenna coupler for it, and am hoping some company is still around to
order from.

I found this company via googling http://www.maracommarine.com/

Clicking on REFURBISHED MARINE EQUIPMENT PIECES AND PARTS shows that they
sell refurbished Loran's.

They may well be able to help you with your Ray Jeff Loran - worth a call.

RB January 1st 06 10:32 PM

what happened to...?

Thanks, Phillip. Looks like I'd have a good chance with these guys. I'll
be in touch with them tomorrow.