BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   AIS Demo (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/45619-ais-demo.html)

Fred June 30th 05 12:37 AM

AIS Demo

I recall that there is a website that has a demo of the actual AIS real time
data from several locations worldwide but since my hard drive took a dive
and had to be replaced I lost it. Can anyone tell me the URL. Thanks. Fred

Danny June 30th 05 10:19 AM

Fred wrote:
I recall that there is a website that has a demo of the actual AIS real time
data from several locations worldwide but since my hard drive took a dive
and had to be replaced I lost it. Can anyone tell me the URL. Thanks. Fred

The Panbo site (http://www.panbo.com/yae/archives/001018.html) mentions
that the aislive site
(http://www.aislive.com/AISLivePortal...opDefault.aspx) introduced a
1 hour lag into their live viewer, but there is a live viewer for the
Vancouver BC area which is quite good: http://xanatosholdings.com/, and
click Real Time Viewer.

Larry W4CSC June 30th 05 11:55 PM

Danny wrote in news:xOOwe.1$wG6.72@psinet-eu-nl:

http://xanatosholdings.com/

The only thing I see to click is at the bottom and it leads to a dead page
apologizing for the delay.

Can you post the whole URL for the live viewer?

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.

Danny July 1st 05 03:58 PM

Larry W4CSC wrote:
Danny wrote in news:xOOwe.1$wG6.72@psinet-eu-nl:

http://xanatosholdings.com/

The only thing I see to click is at the bottom and it leads to a dead page
apologizing for the delay.

Can you post the whole URL for the live viewer?

Sorry, I clearly hadn't checked if it was still live. The URL displays
as 'http://70.68.170.170/ais1' but it's dead here too......