BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Research Towables (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/38561-research-towables.html)

CURTIS THOMPSON May 10th 05 11:26 PM

Research Towables

I am researching the dangers of the process of hitching a towable object to a tow vehicle. I hope that you will all bear with me for a few minutes and take the time to think about a few questions that I am looking into. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.
1. Have you, or have you heard of anyone, ever being hurt or possibly even killed when they were attempting to hitching a car, SUV, truck or motor home to any towable object like a boat, travel trailer, horse trailer or utility trailer? If so please tell me in as much detail as you can about it.

2. Have you, or have you ever heard of anyone that damaged their car, SUV truck or motor home when attaching a tow object like a boat, travel trailer, horse trailer or any other type of tow able equipment to it? If so please tell me in as much detail as you can about it.

3. Have you, or have you ever heard of anyone that damaged their boat, travel trailer, horse trailer or any other type of tow able equipment when attaching it to a car, SUV, truck or motor home? If so please tell me in as much detail as you can about it.

I really appreciate all of your information.

--
Curtis Thompson