BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Panbo marine electronics blog is back! (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/35607-panbo-marine-electronics-blog-back.html)

Aaron May 3rd 05 06:59 AM

Panbo marine electronics blog is back!

Panbo's back! Panbo's back! After going into hibernation for several
months, www.panbo.com, originally created by Yme Bosma, has been
resurrected by Ben Ellison, electronics editor for Power & Motoryacht
and Sail magazine. A perfect fit really, he's got the industry
experience and connections to do this well. Good stuff.

Aaron Tinling
s/v Sweet Destiny
www.navagear.com - the gadgets and gear blog for sailors

Larry W4CSC May 4th 05 07:01 AM

"Aaron" wrote in
oups.com:

www.panbo.com

Well, how about that...(c;

I made the blog about NMEA 2000.

I stand by my statement, blogger. It will turn into another wiring maze
fiasco, just like the other NMEA data wires hanging out of every cheap
piece of marine crap Waste Marine sells. Balanced, unbalanced, unshielded,
shielded, screw terminals, wires hanging out of amazingly-priced cables
with proprietary, non-standard plugs Garmin will want $40 for, etc., etc.,
etc.