BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Lowrance Globalmap 2000 (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/26808-lowrance-globalmap-2000-a.html)

Gram January 3rd 05 02:44 PM

Lowrance Globalmap 2000

The unit has been checked and proved to be working OK but when it's
reconnected in my boat, I get a display that says the 'NMEA input is not
responding'(I use NMEA 183 because I'm not using a Lowrance aerial). I can
hear the familiar clicking on my radio that I presume is the aerial
sending, but it won't lock onto any satellites with a position..Wiring is
still OK. Where do I look next..at a new aerial ? Or could it just be a
faulty plug connection? Thanks..