BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Datamarine link 5000 display? WTB or Repair (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/26066-datamarine-link-5000-display-wtb-repair.html)

Mihow December 10th 04 02:51 AM

Datamarine link 5000 display? WTB or Repair

Datamarine link 5000 display? WTB or Repair

I have this combo instrument on my boat and it's generally fine except for
the display unit which is messed up (broken switches, corroded etc). I'm
looking for a replacement or a repair shop

If you have an extra one, please email or please suggest repair shop

Thanks , M

email at info2004atmytekdigital.com

I would suggest DMI or the new SEA-Datamarine. DMI seems to have more parts
for older instruments. From my address book:
DATAMARINE SERVICE 1-508-564-7491
DMI Marine Inc.
18 Commerce Park rd.
Pocasset, MA 02559
FAX 1-508-564-7497
www.dmimarine.com
This is an independent company for servicing Datamarine products.

Datamarine Customer Service
4 Barlows Landing Road, Ste. #19
Pocasset, MA 02559
E-mail: DMI Service
Telephone: (508) 563-7151
(8 AM - 4:30 PM EST, Monday-Friday)
FAX: (508) 563-7159
This is the repair department for the Datamarine Division of
SEA-Datamarine. Do not send DataMarine to SEA in Seattle, WA.

Doug, K7ABX