BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Impulse 600 depthsounder compatibility (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/121713-impulse-600-depthsounder-compatibility.html)

Kevin Sullivan January 1st 11 06:58 PM

Impulse 600 depthsounder compatibility

Does anyone know if there is a digital unit compatible with this unit's transducer?

You January 2nd 11 08:42 PM

Impulse 600 depthsounder compatibility

In article ,
Kevin Sullivan wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a digital unit compatible with this unit's
transducer?

What is the Frequency of the original Unit????? Transducers are almost
universally just Barium Titanate Crystals and in all likeyhood 90% of
them are made in the same OEM Factory.

Kevin Sullivan January 3rd 11 02:22 AM

That's the problem. We don't know the frequency of the original unit. I was hoping someone out there would have the original manual.

stevebucknor1 January 5th 11 03:36 AM

What is the Frequency of the original Unit????? Transducers are almost universally just Barium Titanate Crystals and in all likeyhood 90% of them are made in the same OEM Factory. What it should be just want to know about this.

Kevin Sullivan January 5th 11 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebucknor1 (Post 837426)
What is the Frequency of the original Unit????? Transducers are almost universally just Barium Titanate Crystals and in all likeyhood 90% of them are made in the same OEM Factory. What it should be just want to know about this.

"What it should be just want to know about this." What this sentence a typo? Sorry, I'm not understanding.