Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nigel

Default How much power is in a 100ah battery

Stupid question time...
If I have a 100ah battery how much power can I expect to get out of it... is
100ah the total battery capacity or it's useable/available capacity. My
understanding is that a normal lead acid battery shouldn't be run too flat,
so when is flat too flat? If I should only let my battery drain down to say
a 90% charge, have I only got 10ah before I need to recharge?