BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/11320-wanted-marine-electronic-devices.html)

[email protected] May 11th 04 09:28 PM

WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

USED BUT STILL NEW WANTED
any marine electronic devices that's within 2 to 6 years old
will be considered if the price is right.
- Radar, Autopilots, GPS fixed or hand held, Chartplotters,
Fishfinders 2-D and 3-D, Instruments, used engine hour monitors, VHF
Radios, Navigation Software (recent), weather/wind instruments,
compasses, generators, marine radios, etc................

Let me know what you have and what price you want. I will pick up,
remove, and pay cash.

Call Don 705-484-1301

NIFFOCBT May 12th 04 12:41 AM

WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

I have a gyro I am selling from a ship

It is a:

C Plath Navigate X mod 10
New Gyro Sphere
New fluid and gaskets
Comes with all the manulas and connection cables. Removed from a vessel they
upgraded to a Digital Anshutz gyro, given to me for a consignment sell.

I also have several sailor VHF radios, and a
KVH tracvision 6, new used only 6 months, till vessel went to an Orbit TVRo
system.

Regards,
BRian
Remove NOJUNK from Email for responses via email.