BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   0.5 As Told in the Comes Exhibits (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/113130-0-5-told-comes-exhibits.html)

Ala January 17th 10 03:53 PM

0.5 As Told in the Comes Exhibits

I'm thinking Obama ought to have invited Moon to the jobs summit

http://improbable.com/2006/04/12/ig-moon-sushi/

Adhering to a plan Moon spelled out more than three decades ago in a series
of sermons, members of his movement managed to integrate virtually every
facet of the highly competitive seafood industry. The Moon followers'
seafood operation is driven by a commercial powerhouse, known as True World
Group. It builds fleets of boats, runs dozens of distribution centers and,
each day, supplies most of the nation's estimated 9,000 sushi restaurants..

377 January 18th 10 09:10 PM

On Jan 17, 7:53*am, "Ala" wrote:
I'm thinking Obama ought to have invited Moon to the jobs summit

http://improbable.com/2006/04/12/ig-moon-sushi/

Adhering to a plan Moon spelled out more than three decades ago in a series
of sermons, members of his movement managed to integrate virtually every
facet of the highly competitive seafood industry. The Moon followers'
seafood operation is driven by a commercial powerhouse, known as True World
Group. It builds fleets of boats, runs dozens of distribution centers and,
each day, supplies most of the nation's estimated 9,000 sushi restaurants...

I prefer cultless tuna.