BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   wanted ADF antenna for Apelco 1550 (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/11312-wanted-adf-antenna-apelco-1550-a.html)

Lasernerd May 10th 04 04:27 AM

wanted ADF antenna for Apelco 1550

Hello group,
I am looking for a H type antenna for the Apelco VHF RDF unit..
what do you have to offer me please contact

thank you,
Mark.

Doug May 12th 04 06:53 PM

wanted ADF antenna for Apelco 1550

You might try A-1 Marine in Indiana, he has antennas for the Regency Polaris
and he has cables for the Apleco. I think he is going on vacation about now,
so reply may be delayed. http://www.a-1marine.com/

Doug K7ABX

om...