BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Need radar antenna (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/11168-need-radar-antenna.html)

Richard Nadolny March 18th 04 09:37 PM

Need radar antenna

Hello
I am looking to purchase a older Rayethon R11X open array
radar antenna. My antenna was damaged by snow
weight when the boat was covered up for the winter.
If someone has one please contact me via e-mail
at

Thanks

Steve March 19th 04 07:33 PM

Need radar antenna

Keep an eye on eBay for your model.. You may be bidding on a complete system
but most go pretty cheap if the magnatron is gone.

Since only your array is all that is damaged, it wouldn't matter if the
magnatron was bad since that is in the drive unit (I think).

I just did a eBay search for your model number and didn't get anything but
over a month period, I've seen just about every model for auction.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions