BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Looking for boat or watercraft? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/109842-looking-boat-watercraft.html)

Richard Soedimantara September 13th 09 09:54 PM

Looking for boat or watercraft?

LATENCORP has been start the offline business to offering great
products at discounted prices since 2002. Now LATENCORP comes
online on the net to reach all people around the world. For
now, we only water sport/boat products. Our commitment is
to provide the very best quality service and support to our
customers and manufacturers that we represent.

LATENCORP
Address: Jln Rimbun Jaya No 612
City: Palembang
State/Province: Sumatera Selatan
Zip / Post Code: 30155
Country/Region: Indonesia

Larry September 14th 09 04:04 AM

Looking for boat or watercraft?

Richard Soedimantara wrote in news:658091aa-bb25-
:

Country/Region: Indonesia

Indonesispam?

--
Larry

Bruce In Bangkok September 14th 09 04:55 AM

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 03:04:32 +0000, Larry wrote:

Richard Soedimantara wrote in news:658091aa-bb25-
:

Country/Region: Indonesia

Indonesispam?

As the largest Moslem nation in the world spam is a forbidden food.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)