BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   FS: Garmin GPSMAP 176C (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10896-fs-garmin-gpsmap-176c.html)

Neil Mayes December 13th 03 07:21 PM

FS: Garmin GPSMAP 176C

For Sale:

Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS Package:

o Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS, 320 x 240 pixels Color Display
o Power Cable and Mounting Bracket
o Optional 128 MB memory card
o Optional USB Memory Card programmer
o Optional MapSource United States Roads & Recreation CD V3.03
o Optional MapSource Canada Metro Guide with Roads & Rec CD V3.00

Works like new and looks like new. No flaws or dings.
Paid $821 - asking $550 OBO

Harlan Lachman December 14th 03 04:27 AM

FS: Garmin GPSMAP 176C

You can buy this new on the web for $521. Just bought one for a friend
for XMass.

--
Tro respond, obviously drop the nospam!

Bill Smith December 14th 03 09:36 AM

FS: Garmin GPSMAP 176C

Are you sure that the $521 included all those extras?

I'm uninvolved in this transaction but when I bought my 176C a year ago it
was uncommon to get just the unit below $500. If I remember correctly, I
paid mid six hundreds for the unit("Power Cable and Mounting Bracket" were
included), Bluecharts, a 64MB memory card. I think the USB adapter was going
for $75 or so. I opted out on that one.